AlonelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tampon's GM APP. (:

2 posters

Go down

Tampon's GM APP. (: Empty Tampon's GM APP. (:

Post  Tampon Fri May 18, 2012 10:29 pm

1. Full Name and In-game Name: Rattanapong "Golf" Chudabala ; Tampon

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game:
Msn: golfchudabala@hotmail(.)com

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province)
GMT: +8; California, USA.
4. Age :

5. Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to become a GM because not only will I help new players, I can create a friendly environment for everyone who plays to enjoy. I've seen many GM's abuse their power all for the fun of it. However, I am not that type of person. I obey GM rules and will help protect the community from hackers. Yes, I know many people say banning hackers is 'cliche', but they're wrong: Hackers ruin the community and prevent a peaceful environment for everyone else to enjoy. I also want to become GM due to the fact that I have experience. I was a GM in Sexy Ms and my ign was Tampon. I've learned a lot from my position in GM in SexyMs and I know how to cooperate with other GM's and promote a friendly environment for everyone else. If a GM fights with another, I will help stop it because I believe GM's are supposed to be mature. If players are fighting , I will warp them to map 0 and ask for both sides of the story and come to my own conclusion. If the players however do not agree with me and do not make up due to a 'stupid' reason such as who's more 'pro' then i will jail them for 30min-1hour. I believe that a GM is responsible for players and help provide the guidance necessary to make players happy and caring for each other, and promote a fun-loving environment for all.

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do?
If I wasn't accepted I wouldn't mind. The GM position is an important task. If the owner/other GM's do not see me fit for the job, I believe it's because they want what's best for the server and I respect that. I will continue my support for this server and keep playing. My goal for GM was to help make the server more friendly and promote a fun-loving environment.

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance?
My familiarity with MapleStory private servers is strong. I've joined many servers and was GM on Sexy Ms and test GM on SextMs. I already know most of the commands and will NOT abuse my powers.

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else?
The difference between me and the other players is my goal and my dedication. My goal is to promote a fun-loving environment and make the server the best: fun events, peaceful players, new recruits & new suggestions. I am dedicated to bringing this server to it's full potential-- it's full glory. I have only played this server 1 day, but my dedication, my knowledge and experience has made me become and realize the honor and purpose a GM needs to have and is.
9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits?
I believe a GM should have a fun, strict, friendly, and caring personality. In my opinion, all of those traits are necessary for a person wishing to becoming GM. I do have all of these traits. Sometimes, i joke around, but most of the time I enjoy having fun with friends and making people laugh.
10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet?
I have been playing this server for 1 day. I know it's not a lot but I am familiar with everything so far. Thanks to John (Abyss) I have learned that Emeralds are 2 bil and 10 emeralds or 1 event ticket = 1 ioc (item of choice). I have also learned .@commands and .@go and the all in one npc: Fredrick.

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked (I wouldn't recommend leaving this blank):
I am Thai, a freshman in West High School, and live in Torrance, CA. I'm athletic, smart, and caring and bring a smile to everyone's faces.
I really appreciate your time in reading this and I hope you liked it.
Oh, and my nickname is Golf.
Tampon
Tampon

Back to top Go down

Tampon's GM APP. (: Empty Re: Tampon's GM APP. (:

Post  Zinz Sat May 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Do wait for the owner/part-owner to take a look at your app or they had already. No idea. :) I guess it's 10:50am in owner's country now.
Zinz
Zinz
Admin
Admin

https://alonelyms.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Tampon's GM APP. (: Empty Re: Tampon's GM APP. (:

Post  Tampon Sun May 20, 2012 6:01 am

Thank You (:
Tampon
Tampon

Back to top Go down