AlonelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!!

5 posters

Go down

Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!! Empty Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!!

Post  Zinz Sat May 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Read all these rules before posting... Rules aren't just for fun, so follow it or you might get banned on this forum.

No double postings... e.g.
Poster 1: hi
Poster 1: hi
Poster 2: NO DOUBLE POSTING, POSTER 1!
-----------------------------------------
No flaming

No vulgarities

No spamming. You are only allowed to make 15 posts per day, so use it wisely.

No insults/offends to anyone in the forum or the server.

No inappropriate posts

No posting "out-of-topic" replie(s) to topic(s).

No posting "rubbish" for points... e.g.
Topic starter: I got my Diablo 3 today!
Poster 1: Awesome!
Poster 2: Wow!
Poster 3: That's nice, you should make a gameplay of it and show it to us. (This post is the correct one)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More rules apply when thought of one.. We can change the rules without any prior notices.

Banned members will have this Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!! Banned as their rank on this forum until they are unbanned or for the rest of their time... If you think that the design for the "Banned" is cool, I think you should try to get banned and get the banned rank.

Last edited by Zinz on Sat May 26, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zinz
Zinz
Admin
Admin

https://alonelyms.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!! Empty Re: Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!!

Post  Meow Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

15 posts per day , what?!
For now, isn't it better to have unlimited until we reach our goal?
Considering its not "spamming" when we contribute our own ideas and comments to the forums.

I state my argument.<3

Last edited by Meow on Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp.)
Meow
Meow

http://alonelyms.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!! Empty Re: Rules! Read first before posting anything on this whole forum!!!

Post  Zinz Sun May 20, 2012 9:19 am

Even I think that way lol... It is to prevent spamming... I will add a spamming prevention system too... You will receive a spammer's signature if you went over the limit of spamming.
Zinz
Zinz
Admin
Admin

https://alonelyms.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow Sun May 20, 2012 4:26 pm

mm, u guys have a point.

k<3
Meow
Meow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampon Sun May 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Eh, 15 max a day?
)'x

I guess it's ok.
Tampon
Tampon

Back to top Go down

Post  Timetoow Sat May 26, 2012 11:17 pm

That is actually a good rule on how many posts because most people spam to meet the requirements on number of posts for a GM app. (On servers that have a minimum post requirement)
Timetoow
Timetoow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonely Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 am

We should be having a post req for GM apps too once we get vBulletin. I'll do a major organization on Rules and Etc.

Alonely
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow Sun May 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Agreed^
So nibnubs dont apply and waste our time.
OnionSmile
Meow
Meow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down