AlonelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry's GameMaster Application

+2
Meow
Haяяy
6 posters

Go down

Harry's GameMaster Application Empty Harry's GameMaster Application

Post  Haяяy Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 am

Harry's GameMaster Application 1
1. Full Name and In-game Name:
Harry Gurm (Full Name)
Harry (In-game Name)

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game:
MSN:harry.gurm@hotmail.com

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province)
Mountain Standard Time -7
Alberta, Canada.

4. Age :
15 years old

5. Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM in AlonelyMS because I want this new and fast, growing server to prosper and I want to help new players from all over the world to enjoy the server. I can certainly help the server by catching hackers by keeping an eye out for hackers and scammers etc. I would help anyone who is unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become a GameMaster in this amazing server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. I can contribute many hours on the computer, so I can play AlonelyMS a lot. If there were to be a fight between two members, I would try my best to solve it by listening to both sides of the story. Lastly, I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and choose the event the players want not what I want.

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do?

If I was not accepted It wouldn't bother me that much. I would understand because the server needs someone who is fit of the GameMaster Job and I would respect that decision. I would continue playing this server because it has a loving community and a lot of custom features for enjoyable game play.

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance?
I believe I would not need much guidance because my familiarity with servers are quite strong. I have been a GameMaster in many servers which has ended up teaching me many of the commands.

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else?
I am unique from the other players because of my love and dedication towards the server. I would be a great asset to any server in whatever capacity I'd serve. I've got a lot of experience as a game master, and I'm very good with people. I'm outgoing, I'm social and I have a good sense of humor. I know when a situation calls for lightening up and I know when a situation calls for seriousness and immediate action. I've never been fired as a GM before, I've never even had a complaint lodged against me. I bring laughs, creativity and uniqueness to the table and whenever I manage a server, I try my hardest to keep the gaming experience as authentic and as less generic as possible.

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits?

In my opinion every GM should have a fun, loving,friendly and strict personality. I believe I possess all those traits. So far on AlonelyMS I have been a fun,loving and friendly individual by bringing joy to my friends on AlonelyMS. I can be fun, fair and friendly but also bossy, strict and demanding if needs to be.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet?

To be really honest, I have played two days but in my opinion, that's no way to judge someone's loyalty or judge anyone overall. I also believe in these 2 days I have learned a lot of the general features.

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked (I wouldn't recommend leaving this blank):

Experience:
RageZoneStory v97(HGM)
MapleDivine v97 (Co-Owner)
EnsuredSEA v1.14.1(Admin)
FrostyStory v83
TrueStory v83(HGM)
TrollMS/AlphaStory (Co-Owner) v83

Proof:
AlphaStory

Spoiler:

MapleDivine
Spoiler:

TrueStory
Spoiler:

Last Word:
I am a 15 year old boy who lives in Canada. I am a very friendly, kind and hard working person. I am hoping to be a very big help to my community and other people around me.I always try the best of my ability to help and work on what is expected of me. I also help with a positive attitude. I am very creative and love to try new things. Hope you enjoyed reading my GameMaster Application.
Harry's GameMaster Application Lo232321go

Last edited by Haяяy on Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Haяяy
Haяяy

Back to top Go down

Harry's GameMaster Application Empty Re: Harry's GameMaster Application

Post  Meow Thu May 24, 2012 2:47 pm

niceee app harry<3
+1 from me c:
Meow
Meow

http://alonelyms.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zinz Thu May 24, 2012 2:48 pm

I also like his application. ^^ +1 from me too(copied from Meow) wahaha. xD
Zinz
Zinz
Admin
Admin

https://alonelyms.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow Thu May 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Zinz wrote:I also like his application. ^^ +1 from me too(copied from Meow) wahaha. xD

it was supposed to be a special +1. booo :c

i now just wasted a post B)
Meow
Meow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampon Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Great app.
+1 (:
Tampon
Tampon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haяяy Fri May 25, 2012 12:38 am

Thank you for the support guys/gals!
Haяяy
Haяяy

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 am

gl harry c: ~~
Meow
Meow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonely Sat May 26, 2012 5:21 pm

I also like this, but as Jin said we need staff from Europe and Asia. I will put this app on hold.

Alonely
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Sat May 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Nice app OnionSmile
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haяяy Sat May 26, 2012 11:02 pm