NinjaFishiee Gm Application

Go down

NinjaFishiee Gm Application

Post  csitech98 on Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 am

1. Full Name and In-game Name: Jason Murray Martin (J.M.M) NinjaFishiee

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game: My skype is SwaggaGodz, my cell-phone is currently down.

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province)
EDT, Statesville, North Carolina

4. Age : 14

5. Why do you want to be a GM? Well, I would like to help with the server and contribute to making this server #1. Also, I would like to keep all of the creeps and the bad people who just want to mess up the server. I have seen my fair share of Trolls, therefore I would like to help this server by protecting the people who play it, and the people who are going to play it in the future. I want to become GM because I want to be that person who helps everybody, and that person who is nice to everybody and that person who everybody likes. I dont want to be the abusive type Gm, but the type that really understands everybody and does what is best for the server.

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do? I would continue as I was, and keep on playing and coding.

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance?
My level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers on a 1-10 level scale is probably a 9, if I were to be chosen I'm not going to lie I would probably need just a little guidance and nothing more.

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else? Well if you havent noticed in game I am very weird compared to all of the other players, in other words I would be unique because of my creativity and ideas my mind generates.

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits? The personality a Gm should have is probably Kindness, respectfull, understanding he should also be one of those people who put others above him self.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet? I have played on this server for a couple of days, I know I havent played for long but I dont think it matters on how long you have played the game but how much you understood and enjoyed the game, and I understand and really enjoy this server!

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked (I wouldn't recommend leaving this blank): Well my dad owns a computershop in Statesville, North Carolina, everyday I work for him so some of the money I earn will go toward this server. Everyday he teaches me more and more about Java scripting and all of this coding so as days go by I try to learn a little more and do a little more. I have been playing maplestory ever sence the game came out. I recently started playing Private servers about 1 year ago, so I look foward to contributing in this one.

Last edited by csitech98 on Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

csitech98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NinjaFishiee Gm Application

Post  Meow on Mon May 28, 2012 5:04 am

Nice App Jason,
though I do recommend strongly that you put more information on number 5.

keep at it~
GL OnionSmile
Meow

View user profile http://alonelyms.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  csitech98 on Mon May 28, 2012 5:04 am

Can I Fix #5?

csitech98

View user profile

Back to top Go down