Daniel Gm App~ :D

Go down

Daniel Gm App~ :D

Post  한국사람 on Sat May 12, 2012 4:17 am

1. Full Name and In-game Name: Daniel

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game: You could contact me by my hotmail, Gmail and Facebook. :D

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province): Time zone -3, California

4. Age : Im 12 years old :)

5. Why do you want to be a GM? well I want to be a Gm maybe to help people and I've never tried a Gm job :P so..... I would help people if I could do all my knowledge (lol) to help them.

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do? well if they dont accept me, Its fine maybe another they I will have another try... and im too young for being a Gm :(

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance?
Yeah, I think that is the best thing I can do :P and I think I have played maplestory since I was 7 years old.

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else? Well it doesnt make me unique, if you want something unique you just have to think its unique. You should choose me because.... ummhm dunno :P

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits?
If I was a Gm I wont be so Strict, I would be maybe Friendly....? I will be really active and fast, try to do my best for this.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet?
Well I have been playing this server since May 11st, 2012 . Abyss helped me with something of the server :D thanks abyss

한국사람

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniel Gm App~ :D

Post  Zinz on Sat May 12, 2012 4:47 am

REJECTED
Read the GM format before applying.
Zinz
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://alonelyms.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down