[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
62% 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Should I be gone?

Post  †вlιzzaяd† on Wed May 30, 2012 12:47 am

Shall I be shunned for the mark I have left on this server and walk away dreaded in my hell I have brought?

I have basically insulted everyone in a way or more. My own partner basically hates me

My brother has died and I am way depressed and getting rejected by Meow made me even a bit more sad.

blue and Cora hate me... Golf has not said anything and I bring shit to the server

I have DDoSed the server once in rage cause vince had pissed me off

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I be gone?

Post  Zeus on Wed May 30, 2012 12:59 am

†вlιzzaяd† wrote:Shall I be shunned for the mark I have left on this server and walk away dreaded in my hell I have brought?

I have basically insulted everyone in a way or more. My own partner basically hates me

My brother has died and I am way depressed and getting rejected by Meow made me even a bit more sad.

blue and Cora hate me... Golf has not said anything and I bring shit to the server

I have DDoSed the server once in rage cause vince had pissed me off

1. yes you have called me noob but i don take it to heart because i know you dont mean what you say
2. someone shouldnt hate someone for how the person acts you cant change someone
3.Am sorry about your brother i understand what your going though a bit
4. dont pay any mind to Meow ewww<3
4.5 if they hate you then they do Just dont talk to them
5.Golf cool
6.You dont bring this server to shit look at all the things you are making for us to help
7.Say sorry for what you did and move and to repay for it in work hard which you do
P.s U shouldnt leave server your cool and fun you know how to make the coolest things and you do help the server, Your not a bad person OnionSmile

And i swear for ppl who vote no for him to leave will feel my Power vote number three OnionLove or two

As we walk diffrent path's our mind's change maybe we go crazy or maybe we stay Sane But please forgive me.
Zeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  †вlιzzaяd† on Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 pm

as I had said to all Sorry for the disappointment and that I really should have not acted that way.. that is why I wanted to prove that I could be better.... and not act like an asshat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum