Post  OrenIshAwesomee on Mon May 14, 2012 4:33 am

1. Full Name and In-game Name:
Full Name = Oren Kornfeld.
In-Game Name = Oren.

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game:
Skype = Orenizzawesomee
MSN = oren4567(@)hotmail(.)com
Aim = oren4567(@)aim(.)com

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province):
I live in Brooklyn, New York. (Eastern Standard Time)

4. Age :
17. (April 20th, 1995)

5. Why do you want to be a GM?
I would like to be a GM, because I feel I can help this server get new members, help with coding problems, be with this server through easy and hard times, and I just LOVE this community and would like to be one of the Game Masters of this community. I will help new players on the game, and will make sure EVERY member enjoys playing alonelyms!

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do?
I will react maturely and deal with the fact that I have been denied. I will not quit the game, I will continue playing as a normal player.

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance?
I am EXTREMELY familiar with Maplestory private servers, been playing them for 4 years. If I am chosen, I will not need ANY help or guidance, I have been a Game Master many times, and I know exactly what to do as a game master.

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else?
I have been playing Maplestory private servers for 4 years now, and have lots of experience being a GM, while the other candidates don’t have as much experience.
Also, I can code (Not amazing at it), and will be MUCH more active than other members.

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits?
I think a GM should be 50% fun and 50% strict, fun because if you are 100% strict, NO ONE on the server will have fun, or ever like you as a GM. And strict because if you are 100% fun and not strict at all, you will just sit there watching people fight and, or watching a hacker hack and not do anything about it. I think I am REALLY FUN and REALLY STRICT, a GM must need to have both of those traits.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet?
I have played on this server for a day now, but I pick up lots of stuff really easily, so I am familiar with EVERYTHING on the server, I've been exploring the server this whole day. You can test me if you would like to.

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked (I wouldn't recommend leaving this blank):
Questions 12, 13, 14, and 15 are a few other questions I thought you would need to know about me, so I made them and answered them.

12. Would you call yourself "mature?" Define "mature" in your own words and explain why you think you are/aren't mature:
Yes I am mature. Maturity is the ability to control anger and settle differences without violence, maturity is patience, maturity is unselfishness ( when you respond to the needs of others and help ), maturity is humility, being big enough to say “I was wrong” or “Yes I did that” and when right a mature person would not say “I told you so!”. Maturity means dependability, when someone can depend on you to keep his/her word (Keeping secrets, even through fights).

13. If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?:
I will be really active as a staff member, hosting events whenever possible, helping new players learn about the game, building the community to be better.

14. What kinds of benefits can you offer the server?:
I am really helpful to servers that I enjoy ( Like alonelyms). I will try to donate whenever I have money to spare, I vote every 12 hours and I will help any players in need of help. I will be really active and host events as much as I can (as long as a Co-Owner/Owner gives me permission). I will also always be on the lookout for hackers, dupers, or other offenders.

15. How confident do you feel about getting the position?: I am pretty much 50% confident, there’s a big part of me that believes I will get the job, but yet there’s a big part of me believing I won’t get the job.

Thank You For Taking Time Out Of Your Day To Read My GM App

Last edited by OrenIshAwesomee on Mon May 14, 2012 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

OrenIshAwesomee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you SO MUCH!

Post  OrenIshAwesomee on Mon May 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Thank you so much! I will be on tonight at 4:30 P.M (Eastern Standard Time), I have school until that time. I can still be on about 7 hours EVERY day (4:30 - 12:00). Well again, thank you so much! Can't wait to see you in-game.

OrenIshAwesomee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oren's GM Application :)

Post  Timetoow on Mon May 28, 2012 4:24 pm

-1 from me. All you're doing is going around servers trying to be a GM. Learn to stick to 1 server for awhile then make a GM app. Don't just go for the GM go for the fun of the server.

Proof of GM roaming:
addictivestory.forumotion(.)com/t12-oren-s-gm-application
chaoticstoryx.forumotion(.)com/t377-oren-s-gm-application
fearstoryv83.proboards(.)com/index.cgi?board=denied&action=display&thread=12
swaggerms.forumotion(.)com/t7-oren-s-gm-application

(Remove the "(.) and add a regular ., also add http:\\ because "New members are not allowed to post links'')

Stick to only 1 of these please. I still wish you luck.

RYLEN SAYS HI
Timetoow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow on Mon May 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Nice application,
though I think it'd be better if you changed the dark blue colors. I cant really read the text?
+1 from me, good luck.
OnionLuv
Meow

View user profile http://alonelyms.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

LOL.

Post  OrenIshAwesomee on Thu May 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks Meow, and Rylen I don't really care what you say. Those were the 4 servers that I EVER posted a GM App on, along with 2 other really popular servers.
And I posted a GM App on those servers before I made this app, after I made this app I did not post another GM App on any server.
So calm down Rylen, okay? -_-''

OrenIshAwesomee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  †вlιzzaяd† on Thu May 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Oren you need to clam your self down// That was Timmy btw. Plus your never in game thats not a way to get GM..... Not being active -.-"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down