AlonelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chandler GM App

Go down

Chandler GM App Empty Chandler GM App

Post  edolsen Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm

1. Full Name and In-game Name:
Chandler Edward Olsen IGN: Chandler

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game:
You are able to contact me with Gmail. I will respond within 10 min.

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province)
Arizona , Tempe . PMT .

4. Age :
14 1998 February 5th

5. Why do you want to be a GM?
I would love to be GM because , I like helping others and making them happy. I love hosting events and sometimes I even create my own type of game. I respect players and respect other staff member's

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do?
I would accept the fact I am not fitted for the GM position here at AlonelyMS. And continue playing for the server itself.

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance?
I was addicted to GMS and then I found the real fun was in PServers. But what was my favorite was being staff. Being more apart of the community.! I've been staff multiple time's. Mostly as a admin .

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else?
I am just more experienced in online moderating than others are. I can handle all most ANY situation the game can throw at me . I am most of the time online. I know how to handle a populated server .

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits?
I am fun and strict . I DO NOT tolerate hacking. But I want to be fun. I want the user's to appreciate their staff. I treat all as of my friends.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet?
I've just stared this server today .

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked (I wouldn't recommend leaving this blank): Well I have been in multiple server's and I am very respected and I would love to see this server grow and expand into something unbelievable . It has the potential... My internet never goes down so you wont have to be worried of me not getting on . I will help non stop and be their to make the server a better one non stop. I am soon to be freshman . I can provide some pro coding . My friend codes and he would be delited to help .

Sincerly ,
Chandler Edward Olsen

edolsen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum