AlonelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dazed GM App

Go down

Dazed GM App Empty Dazed GM App

Post  herbalist Thu May 31, 2012 8:53 pm

1. Full Name and In-game Name: Spencer N. Livingston * Dazed

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game: My msn: naturalpeace420@yahoo(dot)com and my skype: shaolinmudkip. Feel free to add me (:

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province)
I live in southern california.

4. Age : I am 16

5. Why do you want to be a GM? I'm hoping and willing to improve this server by posting about it on facebook often with updates to my friends and such so they can start experiencing the fun of maplestory private servers, i am getting started in video editing so i'd LOVE to do some video advertisements for the server and i'm hoping to make a few suggestions here and there as well as help all the new in-coming players feel comfortable while playing. I think it's important that a server and it's community give off welcoming and friendly vibes to new players because when a server has a specific group of incredibly popular GM's/players that aren't attentive to newer players it makes the newer players feel discouraged about becoming a real PART of the server! So i plan to improve the server by being hospitable and welcoming to ALL new players and making them feel like a part of the family.

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do? Continue trying my best to be an active member of the server of course!

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance? I was a head GM in KawaiiMS and then the responsibility of ownership fell upon me when my good friend had to leave the maple world behind. I was the owner of KawaiiMS another 2 months before having to shut it down due to costs.

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else? I'm a peaceful, out-going guy who loves to socialize and help out. I'd be very active as well! at least 6-8 hours everyday and i can be online late at night if you ever need me.

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits? A GM needs to be understanding but incorporate strictness when it's needed. A GM needs to have a good grasp on responsibility and the difference between right and wrong. I believe i certainly have all of these traits! I take responsibility and i am determined to get the job done, and i do every time. I'm an excellent communicator and i am well spoken so when i speak you know what i'm saying.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet? Almost 2 days, yes i'm relatively familiar with everything and have offered help once or twice in my short time being here. I'm still learning a thing or two but it won't take me long to become entirely familiar with the server (:

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked (I wouldn't recommend leaving this blank):
I am responsible, i am VERY active and i have experience. I'm down to earth and easy to get along with/ talk to. I'm also understanding and i try to communicate as well as possible so there are no mishaps in conversation.
herbalist
herbalist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum