AlonelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoNo's App

Go down

AoNo's App Empty AoNo's App

Post  AoNo Tue May 15, 2012 1:45 pm

1. Full Name and In-game Name: Eli Gatlin my IGN is AoNo

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game: you can contact me at eopyy @live .com

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province) i live in Summerlin Nevada

4. Age : 1996 November 12th i am currently 15

5. Why do you want to be a GM? i would like love to be a gm in this server, i think i would be quiet helpful. I'm nice friendly and just always in a good mood

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do? it would still be okay, I'd still play and tell my friends about it

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance? no, I'm quiet familiar with private servers/maplestory all together

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else? i wouldn't say I'm 100% unique, but i if i have to say something i would say I'm very patient and understanding

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits? i think gm's should be fun, but at the same time respecting the rules, and respecting others.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet? i would say that i am new to this server. but i will be dedicated to it

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked. i do not allow hackers going un-punished, i think that either a warning ah first or just a s/s and ban the person. later on i will show the s/s to the owner and have him decide if he wants that person back here. Cya Later ;3

Last edited by AoNo on Tue May 15, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

AoNo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum