AlonelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iMrAlex's GM Application

Go down

iMrAlex's GM Application Empty iMrAlex's GM Application

Post  iMrAlex Tue May 15, 2012 3:05 am

1. Full Name and In-game Name:
Alex Rex is my Full Name. iMrAlex is my In-Game Name.

2. Please supply us with a way to contact you outside of the game:
Whisper me in game or Private message me for Email and MSN. Easier to contact me on Skype tho

3. What time zone do you live in? If possible, please give your location. (state/province)
Central Standard. Texas.

4. Age :
I am 17 years old, and will be 18 on september 12th.

5. Why do you want to be a GM?
I would like to be a GM because in the past I was a GM and had a blast and I would like to get back into the Administrator/Employee end of Maple Private Server's. I would like to start on a newer server because it would be easier to grow with the players and learn about the server since there isn't much to start with and as it improves its just 1 or 2 extra things to learn not 500 as soon as you join.

6. If you were NOT accepted, what would you do?
In all honesty I would continue to play just not as often as I could because I play 1 other server for now. Now if i am accepted I would drop the other server immediately.

7. What is your level of familiarity with MapleStory private servers? In other words, if you are chosen, would you need a lot of help and guidance?
I have been in the Private Server part of MapleStory for 4 years now and Coded for Private Servers for 3 years now. No I would not need guidance and help.

8. What makes you unique from other players? Why should we choose you over everyone else?
The thing that makes me unique from other players is that I am not a guy to put up with everybody's crap, I am an easy one to get along with as long as you treat me with respect. I am entertaining and I love interacting with people.

9. What kind of personality do you think a GM should have? Fun? Strict? Do you think you have those traits?
A GM should have a Strict but very Fun personality. People should not just get away with murder because when one person gets away with it then someone else they can and it would eventually Spread throughout and everyone would be wrong. Yes I have Both Traits.

10. How long have you been playing on this server? Are you familiar with everything yet?
Honestly, I just started today, May 14, 2012, but I can hopefully learn as I go and not have to ask many questions. I'm a fast learner.

11. Please provide anything that you want us to know that wasn't already asked (I wouldn't recommend leaving this blank):
Well, in my life outside of school I love playing MapleStory Servers. I am planning on going to college in France for Culinary Arts and hopefully owning my own restaurant one day. I have 2 younger sisters and 1 older brother. I want to THANK everybody that reads my application and hope you enjoyed it. I think that is all I have to say. (:

Thanks,
Alex

iMrAlex

Back to top Go down

iMrAlex's GM Application Empty Re: iMrAlex's GM Application

Post  iMrAlex Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Actually i have not applied to The other server. i refuse to apply to that server because they are always hiring and firing new people and i don't really like how they run their server. this is the only application i have applied to in a while and you will Most likely see me online everyday after school between 3:30PM and 9:00PM. those are the hours im available sometimes i play longer just depends on how tired i am.

iMrAlex

Back to top Go down